Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eye Bathing

This is the single most important exercise you can do to correct and improve your eyesight.

When I started ‘washing’ my eyes every day, my eyesight improvement accelerated way beyond anything else I did. At first it was a bit strange, but after a few days, it became just as normal as cleaning my teeth, and I did it morning and night.

Put three or four drops of lemon juice in an eye cup with purified water and wash the eyes with it daily/weekly or atleast monthly twice for about 20-30 seconds with each eye.

How to wash ?

•Ensure your hands are clean and dry.

•Pour the purified water into the eye bath until it's about a third full. Bend your head forward, holding the eye bath by its base.

•Place the eye bath over your eye and slowly raise your head with your eye open, so wash flows into it. Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30seconds.

•If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person it is a sensible precaution to sterilize it by boiling it in water.